Do you ever wish you could write a book that the WHOLE world would read? I'm not talking about writing some best-seller or making a zillion dollars (although both would be awesome).... I'm talking about publishing something that would be meaningful or helpful to others in some way. If *I* could write a book, or two, or ten... this is what they'd be titled:
1. "An Army Wife's Guide to Dealing with Other Army Wives"
1a. The sequel would be called "An Army Wife's Guide to Dealing with your In-Laws During a Deployment"
2. "How to Make it Through the Day When Your Spouse Isn't Around to Do Everything For You"
3. "Why Can't I Just Light My House on Fire Instead of Cleaning It?"
4. "A Father's Guide to Caring for Your Own Kids" (Inspired by the hilarious FB group "It's not Babysitting if they're your own kids")
5. "Danyel's Opinions on Just About Everything" -- I decided that I could pretty much write a book on everything in my brain, so this book would just sum it all up. I wonder if there'd be enough memory space on my Nook to download it all??
If you were offended by any of this, I have another book you might like, titled "Get Over It... It Was a Joke". But seriously, get over it. :)