These little soap saver pouches are fabulous! I use one & I truly love it!
- They can hold a whole bar of soap, and will hold even the smallest slivers, so you won't waste any! When your soap gets down to the last sliver, just put in a new bar & keep going. (I do recommend that you wash it with your towels once in a while though.)
- The soap saver is made from cotton yarn, so you can use it like a bath puff... insert soap, wash your body, then hang it up to dry. It's even soft enough for elderly people and children!
- Using a soap saver & a bar of soap will save you money... liquid soap is expensive!
- The soap saver allows your soap to dry completely in between uses, so it doesn't get mushy & gross.
- If you drop the soap, the soap saver will make it WAY easier to pick up!
See... what's not to like? Click here to customize your very own soap saver today!